Untouched Thoughts

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Shudder

Well, well!
14 days later into March and not a single entry to your blog?
For shame, Max. For shame.
Well, it's not like much has happened besides more of the work getting delegated to me because teenagers are lazy assholes.
I need to get out of here.
There's a lot of pressure on me to get out of my current job and situation but I feel trapped and I know I'm not doing much to improve my odds.
I fucking suck.
The past few days have been very hot as well and I've managed to spend an absurd amount of time off because I swapped out my work days.
And now my body clock is broken. Again. I'm gonna have to work tomorrow- Or today, rather.
I don't want to.
We were supposed to go do an escape room last Sunday too but the heat put a stop to that.
I hope we can replan soon.
I've also got a new idea I haven't worked on in a while but if anyone is actually reading this, there's an experimental short going on in my story blog!
Hopefully I can commit to that at least.
I'm gonna have to cut this short because I need to get some rest before I have to go back to work again.
I'm seriously going to take a week off at some point.
-Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment