Untouched Thoughts

Friday, February 23, 2024

Reloaded

 Another day, another outrageous time to be awake.
I managed to spend the day not doing much at work and then spend the rest of the day playing Persona 3. At this point, I should just finish the game so I can stop. But I'm min-maxing again and obsessing over Fusing Personas.
If that's not a fun little update, I did my chores at 3AM, just a little after I finally ate Dinner.
My Dad's right. I need discipline.
And even though I'm escaping my life by playing Persona 3, the game reminds me how this game is riddled with so many important life lessons that I feel bad that I'm enjoying myself instead of using what I learned to be a better person.
I've got the next few days off and I intend to do something about it. I hope what little resolve I have manages to surface itself because I need to get out of this feeling of being trapped.
Being stagnant has always been a weakness of mine and I've shrunk in the face of challenge.
Listen to me go on and on. At 5AM I'm barely making sense.
But I promised I would write at least.
Still, with so little time left before the next day truly starts, I should probably get some rest so my mind and fingers would be more inclined to express me properly. I'm so loopy that I've barely managed to be passive aggressive to myself today.
But what do I know?

For now, maybe consider this as a mini update into my daily life.
Now to fix this body clock.

-MaxAxil.

No comments:

Post a Comment