Untouched Thoughts

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Setback

If yesterday was one of my more productive days, today has got to be one of the most unproductive days I've ever had in a while.
You'll NEVER guess what I did all day.

If you guessed Persona 3 Reload, then yeah you totally guessed right.

I'm at the final month and I got a little too obsessed with grinding it out. That game takes so much time out of my life that I'm honestly feeling a little frustrated that I haven't finished it yet.
It was so bad that I had to sleep at around 7PM from a headache.
Though I suppose that's probably from me not eating lunch at the right hour and then eating dinner late.
I said I'd make fried rice. I ended up buying KFC because I wanted fried chicken.
So much for saving money.
I did not do anything of worth today and I'm disappointed in myself.
If not just for being unable to work on IT learning or generally trying to improve my life, but even just my other hobbies.

February is a really good month for gaming. But it's not a good month for me to start being a decent human being. I want to say I don't have to be worried all the time but I've spent a lot of my life coasting and now that it's finally getting back to me, I can't just sit idly by even with the time I do have.
I wish there was something I could do to motivate myself better.
Apparently, impending doom is not enough to make me try harder.

It's 4AM in the morning.
I was supposed to write this post 6 hours ago.
But I spent 2 of those hours killing the P3 Reaper 3 times just to level up my party.
Then started fusing Personas.
How shameful.

Again, there's always tomorrow.
And in an effort to try and be positive about today, I won't talk down on myself tonight.
Good things will happen.
Surely.

-MaxAxil

Memories of You (Persona 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment